Are you a new parent looking to purchase a proper family car? The answer to your worries is getting the right model of car that will offer you and your family assured comfortability. Becoming a new parent is a real life-altering experience that every parent must go through. New parents require good value family cars that will keep the family safe and comfortable.
After becoming a parent, it is imperative to identify a suitable car that you can drive around without making your newborn baby uncomfortable. With the ideal car, your trips to the shopping center, clinics and even to your relatives will be not only stress-free but also enjoyable. To find one that is just right for your new role, you may need to visit a reliable car buying agent or broker. Buying a car through a broker is not such a difficult task. You will only need to know the company that the broker works for and establish the company’s reputation.
A professional agent can help you choose an ideal car for your young family. Family cars often have a range of important characteristics that make driving easy for new parents. The ability to protect a child car occupant is given the highest consideration. Some other important factor is the ability of a car to carry a pushchair.
Some of the cars that stand out as the best picks for new parents in 2017 include:
1. MPV: Ford B-Max The MPV’s design caters for almost everything that a new parent may need to drive around the suburb or even out of town. It has sliding doors that enable you to easily access it in compressed parking bays with minimal movement space. The car is also tall enabling the driver to have a clear view of what is happening on the road in front. Another feature that makes the MPV an ideal family car is that it has no center pillars hence allows the driver to lean easily into the back seat to put or remove a child.
These are some of its features: Boot space: 319 liters and 1386 liters when seats are folded
Child occupant score of 84%.
2. Family hatchback: Skoda Octavia The 2013 Skoda Octavia is not a new car in the market as it has features that are familiar to most drivers. Indeed, some drivers compare the spacious family car with VW Golf with the only difference being that the Octavia has more room. This car is a comfortable ride that easily handles twists and turns during a ride. Parents using this vehicle can safely negotiate busy streets with a pushchair.
The diesel driven Octavia is preferred since it can save over 80mpg when it is driven on the right foot. This car also boasts luxuries such as rear parking sensors and satellite navigation among other modern techs.
Other features include: Boot space of 590 liters that can be 1580 when seats are folded
Child occupant score of 86%
3. The Vauxhall Astra Hatchback The latest Vauxhall Astra features one of the best cars for parents with babies in 2017. Sources say that this is the best family car that the company has manufactured in the recent past. This car has a nice body and is also significantly cheaper compared to other cars manufactured earlier.
The Vauxhall Astra can be rated as the best car for new parents due to its blend of the modern technology. It is also a good value for money being among the cars that boast of comfort and class.
4. The 4 SEAT León Hatchback The 4 SEAT Leon hatchback is another car that shares the Volkswagen Group Mechanicals. Many young parents also prefer driving it due to its comparably low price. The standard five-door Leon is good for a young family since it has all the necessary capabilities.
5. The Supermini: Renault Zoe The Supermini is a one of a kind in the family car class. This car does not have a fossil fuel motor since it’s purely electronic. This means that the car does not pump out fumes from its tailpipe making it an ideal pick for environment-conscious parents. The car also comes with a top of the art air-conditioning system that makes it children-friendly.
The Supermini Renault uses the current Clio but is longer since its batteries are below the seats. The good news is that it has a large boot that allows you to carry a bigger luggage.
Bottom Line Utilising this given information, new parents should be able to pick the suitable car that helps them to keep their baby safe and comfortable with preferences in features, spaces, functions, and great values.