Every mum-to-be has endless questions that she would like to ask a knowledgeable person. Here are just few are common examples:
- How must rest is necessary?
- Can I exercise?
- Is it necessary to 'eat for two'?
- Is any special care of my breasts nessary?
- Will pregnancy affect my relationship with my partner?
- Is it safe to have sex in pregnancy?....
During my pregnancy I went to my Doctor and I just asked "Is it necessary to 'eat for two'?". My Doctor smiled and said no, in fact, during pregnancy your energy requirement increases by only about 300 calories per day (that's the equivalent of a cup of low fat, yoghurt and an apple). The important thing to remember is to have a balanced diet. It's best to eat wholegrain foods, plenty of fruits and green vegetables and take fatty food and sweets sparingly. Drink plenty of water.